Whether your home is new or old, it is bound to have flaws and imperfections. Over the years, normal wear and tear can leave scratches, dents, and dings on your interior walls.
Interior painting in the Bay Area can help remove surface flaws and make your home look new, fresh, and clean. But instead of taking the house painting yourself, why not hire professional painters? They will do the job right the first time because they know exactly what they will do and know which paints and tools they will use. There’s no such thing as a “learning curve” for them as these
From your living room to kitchen to everything in between, Custom Painting, Inc. provides professional interior painting services for residences in Dublin, Fremont, Walnut Creek, CA, and other Bay Area cities. Our comprehensive interior painting services also include painting and refinishing kitchen cabinets, wallpaper removal and paint, popcorn ceiling removal and paint, and water-damaged ceiling repair and paint. We back our work with a one-year warranty on our house painting projects.
Our interior painting services
Custom Painting, Inc. offers the following interior painting services:
- Full-room painting – Painting application to all four walls and ceiling.
- Accent wall painting – Painting a single wall with a color that’s different from the rest of the walls.
- Ceiling painting – Painting application to ceiling of every type.
- Trim and molding painting – Painting application on trim, door and window frames, baseboards, crown molding, chair rails, etc.
- Kitchen cabinet painting and refinishing – We do painting and other finishing techniques (staining, varnishing, glazing, lacquer) to your kitchen cabinets.
- Popcorn ceiling removal and paint – Removal of the old acoustic ceiling (popcorn ceiling) and painting of the new ceiling.
- Wallpaper removal and paint – Removal of old wallpaper and cleaning, preparing, and painting of the walls.
- Water-damaged ceiling repair and paint – Repair or replacement of water-damaged ceilings and paint.
- Decorative painting – Murals, faux finishes, trompe l’oeil, stenciling, and Venetian plaster.
Benefits of hiring professional interior painters
Learn about the top benefits of hiring professional painters in Fremont for your interior painting project:
- The gift of time. Unless you have the luxury of time, it will take a long time for you to figure out how to prepare the work site, clean the surfaces, and even choose paint types and colors. Professional painters have their systems and process steps down pat so that they maximize their time, allowing them to finish the project within the established time. Because of their expertise, they make sure not to leave some touch-ups and ugly brush marks to correct.
- Professionals use their skills, experience, and the right tools to deliver quality and long-lasting paint finish.
- Professional painters know their paint products. They will help you choose the best paint for every space in your home according to type (latex, acrylic, oil-based, etc.), color, and finish (from flat to glossy). Because of their expertise in everything paint, your home will end up with the best paint results.
- License and insurance. When the painters you hire are licensed and insured, it will give you peace of mind knowing that you and the paint crew will be protected in case of injuries or accidental damage to property happening on the work site.
- You don’t have to do prep work. We all know that prep work takes a lot of time and effort in a painting project. Professional interior design in the Bay Area painting companies will free you from the burden of prep work as they will do the job – they are paid to do so! Besides, they know that prep work is essential to a durable and long-lasting paint job.
Do you want to know how Custom Painting, Inc. does interior paint jobs? Our crew usually follows the process steps below:
- Assessment and quotation – Our estimators will visit your home to examine and assess it to determine the types of paint and techniques your home requires. Then they will provide you with a written job quote with all the details including itemized pricing of materials, paints, and labor.
- Surface preparation – Our crew does the surface preparation, which consists of cleaning the surfaces, making the necessary repairs, sanding, and priming.
- Paint selection – Our crew selects paint by type, color, and finishes that should be suitable to the space being painted.
- Application techniques – Depending on the complexity of the project or customer preference, our crew may apply paints by brushing, rolling, or spraying. Then they leave the newly painted surface to dry.
- Cleanup and final inspection – After the paints have been dried, the crew does the cleanup. Finally, they do the walkthrough and final inspection of the painted areas to check how well the paint work was being carried out and how well the painting standards were being applied. This is also to ensure that customers are satisfied with our work.
Why choose Custom Painting, Inc.?
When you’re looking for a professional paint team to renovate your interior spaces, you want it to be reliable, trustworthy, committed to delivering quality service, and offering fair pricing. Here’s why you should choose Custom Painting, Inc. for your painting needs:
- Over 40 years of experience and expertise in the paint service industry.
- Insured and licensed painters and carpenters.
- A transparent and detailed job estimate – always provided for free.
- We don’t cut corners – we always use high-quality paints and materials for durable and long-lasting results.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Contracts and warranties in writing.
- Flexible payment options and scheduling.
Contact us today!
Custom Painting, Inc. knows that your home is important to you and your family. That is why you don’t want to let just anyone paint it. If you are ready to begin an interior painting project, hire only the best painters in the Bay Area! Call Custom Painting, Inc. at 925-294-8062 to get started!