For a lot of homeowners in the Bay Area, CA, the most difficult part of a residential painting project has nothing to do with finding the right painter but everything to do with choosing the right color.
Unlike in commercial painting, where color options are often limited based on customer preferences or market trends, in residential painting, choosing colors is usually a matter of personal choice. This means you are not restricted as to which or how many colors and shades you’d like to choose. But that lies the problem – with hundreds of options, colors, shades, finishes, and treatments, you just don’t know which are the right ones you will use for your exterior or interior paint project.
Custom Painting Inc. is here to ease your stress and agony over choosing the right colors with our color consulting for painting services. Our in-house color consultants have the experience, expertise, and the right tools to help you choose the right colors and shades for your residential painting projects. Our consultants do away with the guesswork and guide you through the process of working the color wheel to achieve your desired results.
Benefits of color consulting
Color is the most important element of any design. Not only does color have an impact on the overall aesthetics of a space, but it also has the ability to affect one’s mood. The right colors can improve the intended mood and atmosphere of the space. This is why choosing colors should not be a haphazard decision. The wrong color choices can lead to dissatisfaction, not to mention a waste of time and money.
Again, choosing colors is a matter of personal choice. You can find color scheme ideas and inspiration from your décor, travels, favorite artwork, and a lot more. But suppose you are not sure whether your beloved purple shade works well for your entire bedroom or is better applied as an accent color. In that case, color consulting can help reduce your fears of color commitment and make the selection process a lot easier and smoother.
Here are the benefits of color consulting services:
1) It saves money – Indecision can lead to costly mistakes. You may end up wasting money on color choices you thought would work, but instead, they end up becoming a disaster. Professional color consultation services can put you on the right track at the start and help you make the best of your purchases. A color consultant can help you create a clear design, which will guide you to the right purchases for your paint, furniture, décor, and other items.
2) It saves you time – Hiring a professional color consultant will save you lots of time in decision-making when it comes to choosing paint colors. It’s nice to bring your ideas and inspiration forward to someone who’s an expert in this area. Then, the color consultant will take your ideas and apply them to your home. Having a professional being able to narrow down some of your decisions will save you time.
3) Color consultants know what’s trending – Staying on top of the latest home improvement design trends is the responsibility of every color consultant. This means they can help you decide which current color trends are worth following. They can also make recommendations about classic and timeless designs. Besides an understanding of the current trends, you will want to work with a color consultant who has knowledge of various architectural styles so that they can make appropriate decisions or recommendations.
4) Color consultants know paint products – A color consultant has knowledge of all the paint products available on the market. They can offer advice and recommendations about the colors and sheens that are suitable for your space.
5) You can benefit from their creativity – If you have no plans to replace your existing furniture or décor, a color consultant can work with everything you already have. They use their creativity and resourcefulness with paint colors that will enhance your space’s look and even highlight its various elements.
What we offer
Custom Painting, Inc.’s color consultants guide you through the following steps toward the right color choices for your space:
- Initial assessment – Our color consultants closely examine the existing design elements, architectural features, and architectural features. They will also ask you about the overall vision and intended mood you want for your space.
- Exploration and inspiration – Our color consultants will explore various color options based on the initial assessment. They will also take the current design trends, your personal style, and your home’s unique features. The consultants gather color samples, create traditional or digital color boards, and produce design inspiration images to help you visualize the result.
- Discussion, collaboration, and customization – The homeowner will get involved more actively in the project, engaging in collaborative discussions with our color consultants to make sense of their preferences and aspirations. These discussions will help narrow down color choices and clarify the overall vision. Our consultants will offer expert suggestions on balancing warm and cool tones, harmonizing colors, appropriate accent colors, etc., to develop a more cohesive look for your home.
- Sampling and testing – Once the color choices are narrowed down, the consultants may provide color swatches or paint samples to the clients for testing in their space. This will allow homeowners to observe how different colors change with the existing elements, lighting conditions, etc. Our consultants encourage the homeowners to study the elements and offer guidance through the process.
- Finalizing – Once the color samples have been tested and evaluated, our color consultants and the homeowners reach a final decision on the color, color scheme, or palette. The consultants will provide the homeowners with details regarding the chosen colors, including finishes and paint codes, to ensure proper application during the painting process. Our team has some of the best painters in the Bay Area, so there’s no need to question or worry about the efficiency and quality of their jobs.
Custom Painting, Inc. uses both traditional and digital solutions (such as software solutions) to help them fulfill the diverse and ever-changing needs and demands of color consulting. Our software solutions help them gather, analyze, and manage color data, delivering and ensuring excellent results for our clients.
Call us today!
Color precision should not be considered a luxury but a guarantee. So, don’t make the mistake of hiring color consultants as something that only the well-off can afford. Custom Painting, Inc. offers quality services at reasonable rates with no hidden charges.
Custom Painting, Inc. offers quality standard interior and exterior painting for residential and commercial properties and other work such as light repairs and custom installation. For over 40 years in the business, we have strived to complete each project with accuracy, integrity, quality workmanship, and pride. Call us at 925-294-8062 or fill out our online form for a free estimate. We are ready to transform your home into the beautiful, comfortable space you deserve.