If you’re thinking of elevating the look and feel of your home in the Bay Area, CA, why don’t you try installing crown molding and trim? Crown molding and trim can bring character and elegance to your living spaces and make them look finished. But they’re more than just adding visual interest to your home’s interior spaces – custom crown molding and trim have practical benefits, too.
Crown molding and trim come in a wide variety of materials, colors, and styles. Many homeowners love crown molding and trim for their versatility. Whether you want to replicate your home’s existing crown molding and trim or create a totally different crown molding or trim design, it is up to you.
Crown molding and trim are painted or stained according to customer preference. But if you’re looking for someone who can install new crown molding or trim and paint it, you’ve come to the right place!
Custom Painting, Inc. is one of the few companies that can do both custom crown molding installation and interior painting. Our skilled and talented craftsmen have worked with various crown molding and trim types. They bring their years of experience in that department to deliver quality service to satisfied homeowners in and around the Bay Area, CA.
What we offer
Custom Painting, Inc. offers the following crown molding and trim services:
Custom crown molding and trim design consultation –
Custom Painting, Inc. offers a free custom crown molding and trim consultation. Our collaborative discussions with the client will help us finalize our decision regarding crown molding, materials, and color.
Crown molding and trim installation –
Custom Painting, Inc. can install various crown moldings and trims. Our crew can install ready-made or custom crown molding and trim.
- Baseboard – They are installed at the bottom of walls where they meet the floor. They protect the wall from damage, cover gaps, and add visual appeal.
- Casing – Casing is put around doors and windows to cover the gap between the wall surface and the door or window frame. It provides a finished look and hides any uneven edges.
- Crown molding – Crown molding is installed where the wall meets the ceiling. It can add elegance and architectural interest to a room, creating a visually appealing transition between walls and ceilings.
- Chair rail – Chair rail is typically installed on walls horizontally, usually at the height where chair backs might touch the wall. It serves to protect walls from chair backs and adds visual interest to the lower portion of the wall.
- Wainscoting – Wainscoting is a type of paneling covering a wall’s lower portion. It is purely decorative or serves a functional purpose, such as protecting walls from damage in high-traffic areas.
- Picture rail – Picture rail is installed horizontally on walls and is designed to hold hooks or wires for hanging pictures and artwork. It allows for flexible arrangement of artwork without damaging the walls.
- Beadboard – Beadboard is a type of paneling featuring narrow vertical planks with a groove or bead between each plank. It is often used on walls, ceilings, and cabinetry to add texture and visual interest.
- Window sills and aprons – Window sills are horizontal surfaces at the bottom of windows, while aprons are decorative moldings installed beneath window sills. They help to direct water away from the window and add visual appeal to the window area.
- Corner and edge trim – These trims are used to cover exposed edges of walls or panels and create a finished look at the corners of rooms or structures.
- Baseboard – The main purpose of the baseboard is to hide the joint and other surface irregularities where the walls meet the floors, making the space look neat and finished. However, baseboards also add an aesthetic touch to a space.
Painting services –
For painting or staining work, we usually sand the surfaces and wipe off the dust with a clean, damp cloth. As the new crown molding and trim are made of raw and previously unpainted or unstained wood, it may need to be primed to ensure proper adhesion and coverage of the topcoat (but in the case of staining, we skip the priming part). We always recommend applying two new coats of paint or stain to the new crown molding or trim.
Crown molding or trim repairs/replacement and paint/stain.
Why choose us?
Custom Painting, Inc. can customize crown molding and trim of any material:
- Medium-density fireboard (MDF)
We can paint or stain the newly installed or replaced crown molding and trim according to your preference. Custom Painting Inc. assures that our team’s skills and experience in crown molding and trim installation will dramatically transform the look of your interior spaces to your satisfaction.
Crown molding and trim can make a big difference to your space. And not just that – they can also increase the value of your home, making them an excellent investment. If you’re ready to give your home in the Bay Area, CA, a relatively quick and cost-effective makeover that will wow your guests, call Custom Painting, Inc. at 925-294-8062 or message here to get a free estimate today!