A clean property not only looks nice, but it also makes the area safe and healthy to live in. Traditional cleaning methods, such as manual scrubbing and using chemicals, are not always the best choice. One of the best solutions for cleaning your property quickly and efficiently is pressure washing. So, if your business is in Danville, CA or any other Bay Area city, Custom Painting, Inc.
Our skilled crew at Custom Painting, Inc. offers pressure washing services, which are one of the most effective cleaning methods. Pressure washing involves removing dirt, mud, mold, grime, and loose paint from various surface types with a high-pressure water spray. Read on to learn more about this service.
How pressure washing works
Pressure washing is a cleaning method that involves the use of pressurized water to effectively remove stubborn dirt, stains, oil, grease, grime, algae, mold, and loose paint from a building’s exterior surface.
It involves the use of a pressure washer, a high-pressure mechanical water sprayer powered by a gas engine or electric motor. This tool can blast anything with water jets pressurized at around 100 to 200 times the pressure of the surrounding air, which means that’s 1,500 to 3,000 pounds per square inch (psi). The powerful water blast provides a deep and thorough cleaning but can also damage things or injure anyone if the pressure washer is not handled carefully.
Here are some of the common types of pressure washers:
- Gas-powered – Usually very powerful and portable, this type of power washer is suitable for large outdoor spaces to clean.
- Electric – It is ideal for smaller cleaning jobs, making it the most suitable option for home use.
- Hot water – It uses heated water for heavy-duty cleaning and is typically intended for commercial and industrial purposes.
- Cold water – Commercial and industrial cold water pressure washers are great for small-scale uses in housing-related areas such as washing vehicles, sidings, and sidewalks.
Residential vs. commercial
A pressure washer intended for residential use works better for small-scale and less intense washing jobs, such as cleaning your home’s siding, garage door, or pathway. A pressure washer for commercial and industrial use obviously offers more power and is better for large-scale and tougher jobs, so a lot of industries require the use of a pressure washer.
If that’s the case for your business, make sure to go for the commercial type. You can use a pressure washer to clean certain areas of your commercial building, such as exterior walls, parking garages, parking lots, sidewalks, fences, driveways, roofs, gutters, patios, and even windows. Most surface materials like wood, concrete, vinyl, fiber cement, stone, and metal can stand up to pressure washing.
Why should you pressure wash your business
Investing in a quality commercial pressure washer will do wonders for your business. As a result of pressure washing, your commercial property will look good, clean, and neat. It also gives anyone the impression that you’re running a reputable company that takes good care of its image.
- It prevents damage to your property.
- It enhances curb appeal.
- It increases property value.
- It saves time, money, and energy.
- A cleaner building is a safer building.
- It can prime surfaces for painting or other renovation work.
Benefits of hiring professional pressure washing services
Depending on the size of a commercial building, cleaning it alone is already demanding. You’re probably thinking of trying pressure washing yourself, but it’s the type of job that’s best left to professionals, such as the skilled team at Custom Painting, Inc.
- Professionals have access to the correct equipment.
- They are better trained in handling pressure washers, which means they are less likely to cause accidental damage to your property or injure anyone.
- With their expertise, the pros ensure thorough cleaning of surfaces.
- Hiring professionals saves you more time, money, and effort instead of having to do the work by yourself.
Choose Custom Painting, Inc. for your pressure washing needs
Custom Painting, Inc. has over 40 years of experience in the industry. It’s not just painting interior and exterior walls that we do – we also offer a full range of other services, including pressure washing. We understand that a good pressure wash is a necessity for every commercial building to keep looking at its best. Let our experts handle the job – and you’ll be surprised and pleased by the results!
Schedule a free estimate by calling us at 925-294-8062 or filling out a request form today to find out how we can help to transform your commercial property.